2017 Essay Contest Details
2017 Essay Contest
- Students must be in Grade 10, 11, or 12,
- Must be a resident of Camrose County
- Previous Camrose County Scholarship award winners are ineligible
- Essay should be 1,000 to 1,500 words in length OR multimedia presentation should be 4 to 5 minutes in length.
Please select from one of the following:
- What is the greatest challenge and/or opportunity facing Canada for your generation?
- From your perspective, what are the realities or myths or global climate change?
Please reference people interviewed or research material use for your essay, video or power point presentation.
Submit entries to:
Camrose County Essay Contest
4728 - 41 Street
Camrose, AB T4V 0Z6
Deadline: April 28, 2017
For further information please contact Doug Lyseng (780-672-7625) or Bettina van Nieuwkerk (780-672-4765).