Agricultural Communications Committee Scholarship
|Agricultural Communications Committee Scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount: $1000|
Each year the Camrose County Agriculture Communications Committee offers a $1000 scholarship to a local high school student. The student must be a Camrose County resident and past winners are ineligible. The student must prepare and submit an essay or multimedia presentation on a selected topic. The topic choices and the contest closing date will be announced soon. Watch here and on our Camrose County Facebook page for more details.
2017 Essay Contest
- Students must be in Grade 10, 11, or 12,
- Must be a resident of Camrose County
- Previous Camrose County Scholarship award winners are ineligible
- Essay should be 1,000 to 1,500 words in length OR multimedia presentation should be 4 to 5 minutes in length.
Please select from one of the following:
- What is the greatest challenge and/or opportunity facing Canada for your generation?
- From your perspective, what are the realities or myths or global climate change?
Please reference people interviewed or research material use for your essay, video or power point presentation.
Submit entries to:
Camrose County Essay Contest
4728 - 41 Street
Camrose, AB T4V 0Z6
Deadline: April 28, 2017
For further information please contact Doug Lyseng (780-672-7625) or Bettina van Nieuwkerk (780-672-4765).
2016 Essay Contest
Camrose County is pleased to announce Kaylyn Walger as the winner of the 2016 Essay Contest.