EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Administrative Assistant – WDML Regional Landfill
Camrose County has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant at the Landfill.
Camrose County WDML Regional Landfill, located at 21184 Sec. Hwy 609/SW-14-44-21-W4 (Ferintosh Area), has an opening for an Administrative Assistant; this is a one-year term position and may become a
permanent full-time position. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible to provide clerical and administrative support to the Manager of WDML Regional Landfill.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Completion of Grade 12 Diploma; and/or
• Administrative assistant training from a recognized institute
• Excellent knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
• Experience with accounts receivable and accounts payable would be an asset
• Experience with the collection of overdue accounts
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Experience with agenda preparation and recording minutes.
• Punctuality, reliability, and strict attention to detail is required.
• Experience with a computerized scale program would be an asset.
The working conditions for this position include:
• Sitting/standing for extended periods of time
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
• Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects
• Working with the public.
Hours of Work: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – 35-hours per week
Competition Closing Date: This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Interested applicants should forward their resumes by email to:
Manager, West Dried Meat Lake Regional Landfill
Camrose County thanks all those that respond to this position, only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted.