Please be advised that new Road Ban Order No. 03/22 will be effective at 0700 hours on August 10, 2022.
VEHICLE WEIGHT COUNCIL ORDER
ORDER NO. 03/22 Defining Maximum Allowable Weights Permitted on Certain Roads and prohibiting the use of certain rural roads by a certain class of public vehicle.
Pursuant to the authority granted under the provisions of By-law No. 1416, and subject to Alberta Regulations 315/2002, Council Orders that effective 0700 hours, August 10, 2022 the following percentage axle weights of commercial vehicles apply on the following roads:
LOCATION % AXLE WEIGHT ALLOWED
- All gravel roads within Camrose County 100%
- Exemptions from weight restrictions as outlined in Section 12, Alberta Regulation #315/2002, Traffic Safety Act.
- The County Administrator or his delegate may issue Special Permits to allow 100% Axle Weight loadings when the need is perceived to be of an emergency nature.
- “Commercial Vehicle” means a vehicle operated on a highway by or on behalf of a person for the purpose of providing transportation but does not include a private passenger vehicle as define under the Traffic Safety Act R.S.A. 2000, Chapter T6.
- This Order rescinds Vehicle Weight Committee Order No. 02/22.
County Reeve - Cindy Trautman
CAO - Paul King
3755 - 43 Avenue
Camrose, AB T4V 3S8
Phone: (780) 672-4446