Camrose County Public Works Department has the following work upcoming:
There will SHOULDER PULL operations taking place on the following roads starting September 2nd:
- Range Road 193 from Township Road 492 to Township Road 494
- Township Road 494 from Range Road 194 to Range Road 195
- Township Road 472 from Highway 21 to Highway 833
- Range Road 192 from Township Road 452 to Township Road 454
- Range Road 201 from Highway 609 to Township Road 440
- Township Road 424 from Range Road 202 to Range Road 203
- Range Road 225 from Highway 605 to Township Road 422
- Range Road 223 from Highway 605 to County Boundary
While these roads will largely remain open during the course of Shoulder Pull work,
please watch for equipment and personnel and follow direction provided onsite when travelling through.
Full road GRADE RE-CONSTRUCTION to occur on the following roads starting September 6th:
- Township Road 460 from Highway 56 to Range Road 193
- Range Road 204 from Highway 53 North to Willow Grove Campground
There will be some minor road closures in place during the course of construction.
If possible, please avoid driving through these locations over the coming weeks, but accommodations will be made for thru traffic as necessary.