Appeal process

A decision of the Development Authority (Municipal Planning Commission or Development Officer) or Subdivision Authority may be appealed to the Camrose County Intermunicipal Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (ISDAB).  The partners include Camrose County, The Town of Bashaw, the Villages of Bawlf, Bittern Lake, Edberg, Hay Lakes and Rosalind.

In some cases, subdivision appeals are heard by the provincial Land and Property Rights Tribunal (LPRT) instead of the ISDAB. For example, if the subdivision is adjacent to a highway, a major waterbody, or a landfill, the LPRT will hear the appeal. For information on the LRPT process you can go to the provincial website. The Conditional Subdivision Approval you received will specify which Board you should file your appeal with.

All development appeals are heard by the ISDAB.

Contact Us

Planning and Development Department
Manager - Anjah Howard

3755 - 43 Avenue,
Camrose, Alberta, T4V 3S8

View Map


Phone: (780) 678-3070

Planning Documents

Land Use Bylaw

Municipal Development Plan