Home and Residence Development

A development permit is required for any residential development in Camrose County.  This includes manufactured homes, mobile homes, modular homes, single detached dwellings, duplexes, townhouses and apartments.  Accessory buildings such as shops and garages also require development permits, as do fences over 1.2 meters (4 feet) in height in front yards and over 1.8 meters (6 feet) in side and rear yards.

To begin the development application process you will need to complete the application form, include a site plan, construction plans (blueprints), and possibly approvals from Alberta Transportation and the Abandoned Wells.  If additional approvals are required the Planning Department staff can assist you.

Development Application Form

Contact Us

Planning and Development Department
Manager - Anjah Howard

3755 - 43 Avenue,
Camrose, Alberta, T4V 3S8

View Map

Email: planning@county.camrose.ab.ca

Phone: (780) 678-3070

Planning Documents

Land Use Bylaw

Municipal Development Plan