The Committee recognizes that County Council is responsible for developing policies to serve the recreational and cultural needs in the County and will:
- Review and evaluate existing policies and make recommendations to County Council with respect to such policies
- When directed by County Council, review any newly proposed policies and make recommendations for Council's consideration and adoption
- When directed by County Council consider any other programs relative to the recreational and cultural needs including the County Legacy Grant, and make recommendations for Council’s consideration and adoption
- The Recreation Committee will make a recommendation to County Council by October 31st of each year a projected recreation operating and capital budget.
- The Committee shall meet whenever there are any matters to be dealt with and at the call of the chairman.
- 3 Council members appointed annually at the organizational meeting of Council
- The County Administrator or his designate shall act as Secretary of the Committee
- Carlene Wetthuhn
- Don Simpson
- Doug Lyseng