The 2022 Budget was passed on April 12, 2022.
The Total Operating Budget is as follows:
- total operating expenses of $34,309,787,
- total operating revenues (sale of goods, services and general revenue) of $20,372,874
- The total difference of $13,936,914 is to be applied against the total assessment of all properties Camrose County as the property tax levy.
The Total Capital Budget is as follows:
- $14,627,864 in internal funding such as grants, debentures, or reserves, and
- total capital expenditures of $16,152,164.
- The total capital tax levy of $1,524,300 to be applied against the total assessment of all properties in Camrose County.