The 2021 Camrose County Budgets were passed on April 13, 2021.
The Total Operating Budget is as follows:
- $20,322,393 in total operating revenues, and
- total operating expenses of $33,926,220.00.
- The total difference of $13,608,827 is to be applied against the total assessment of all properties Camrose County as the property tax levy.
The Total Capital Budget is as follows:
- $17,229,935 in internal funding such as grants, debentures, or reserves, and
- total capital expenditures of $15,868,289.
- The total capital tax levy of $1,361,646 to be applied against the total assessment of all properties in Camrose County.
For detailed budget information, please use the following links: