When to Get a Haul Permit

Permits are required for Overweight/Over-dimensional hauling.  To apply for an Overweight/Over-dimensional permit in Camrose County please contact Alberta Infrastructure and Transportation at 1-800-662-7138 or www.travis.gov.ab.ca.

Special Haul Permits or Master Road Use Agreements may also be required for repeated hauling on County roads, including gravel hauling.  Please note that a permit is required when hauling more than 5 loads per day on the same route.  To initiate the permitting process with Camrose County the applicant must first fill out a Road Use Application Form. 

Types of Haul Permits

When Camrose County issues a permit it will be one of two kinds, either a Special Haul Permit or a Long-Term Permit. 

Contact Us

Public Works Department
Manager - Zach Mazure

3755 - 43 Avenue
Camrose, AB T4V 3S8

View Map

Email: publicworks@county.camrose.ab.ca

Phone: (780) 672-4449