All regulatory traffic control signage will be inspected at least once annually. Councillors and County employees will watch for and report any signs that have been damaged, removed, or have their view obstructed to ensure traffic safety on County roads. 

If you see any sign issues please fill out the road issue form so we can ensure the safety of County residents. 

Rural Address Signs

Rural Addresses are different than your postal address or your legal land description.  Rural Address signs are provided by Camrose County and clearly identify your rural address for emergency services.

Click the button below, or contact the County office if you need a rural addressing sign for your property.

rural addressing application form

Contact Us

Public Works Department
Manager - Zach Mazure

3755 - 43 Avenue
Camrose, AB T4V 3S8

View Map


Phone: (780) 672-4449