What Information must be included in the written Complaint:
- Name of the complainant
- Time and Date(s) of the incidents
- Information about person complaining about – (if known)
- Any relative information relating to the complaint.
- Descriptions of: Vehicles, plates, people, animals
- Any information you may find useful to aid in our investigations
- Camrose County Officers and staff will endeavor to keep complaints anonymous if the complainant so chooses.
- File(s) will not be created or investigated without the above information given – must be legitimate complaints.