The Parks Control Bylaw prohibits Cannabis consumption at County owned and operated Parks. This applies to:
- Pelican Point Campground, Day Use Area, and Park
- Tillicum Beach Campground and Park
- The Nature Conservation Centre
- New Norway Campground and Recreation Area
- Armena Recreation Grounds
- Ohaton Recreation Grounds
- Round Hill Playground
- Ross's Flats Campground
- Meeting Creek Playground.
See the full bylaw here: Parks Control Bylaw 1438.
Emergency & Protective Services
Manager - Sgt. Mike Kuzio
3755 - 43 Avenue,
Camrose, Alberta, T4V 3S8
Phone: (780) 672-4449