Indigenous Women Entrepreneurs: Are you Ready for Entrepreneurship?
Are you an Indigenous woman who is ready to take her business idea to the next step? Starting and creating your own business is life-changing, and it can be fun, exciting and challenging. The purpose of this introductory session is to provide you with information about:
• Entrepreneurship, to help you decide if owning a business is for you.
• Whether the timing is right for you to start a business venture.
The topics for discussion include:
• What is my vision?
• Is running a business truly for me?
• Where can I find the information I need to develop a plan?
• What financial information do I need to know?
• What is entrepreneurship?
• Realities of owning your own business