Local Food Week
Alberta Local Food Week Information
Want another fun way to support local food week? Check out the Food Artisans of Camrose County’s SCAVENGER HUNT, running August 1-28, 2021.
The following have proclaimed Local Food Week in Camrose and Area:
- MLA Jackie Lovely – Camrose Constituency
- Reeve Cindy Trautman – Camrose County
- Mayor Norm Mayer – City of Camrose
- Edberg Agricultural Society
- Silver Creek Agricultural Society
- Round Hill Agricultural Society
Thanks to everyone for promoting local foods!
FACC was happy to share the bounty with our local MP and MLAs. We appreciate their ongoing support of this initiative.
Find out more about the FACC and Local Foods in our Community:
Local Producer Guide
- Camrose County YouTube – Videos on where, how, why, and the benefits and misunderstandings of shopping local
- Food Artisans of Camrose County Facebook
- Food Artisans of Camrose County Instagram
- Food Artisans Committee
- Why Buy Local
See what else is happening in Alberta
- Alberta Open Farm Days – August 14-15, 2021 (Participating Camrose County farms are listed below)
- Lazuli Farms (Saturday Only)
- Lil Ryley Farms
- Round Hill Renaissance Agricultural Foundation (Saturday Only)
- TME Farms (Saturday Only)
- Wildflower Bride Honey (Saturday Only)
- Alberta on a Plate – August 6-15
- Enjoy the Flavours of Alberta
Can’t tour during Open Farm Days? Try out Farmzy to book tours with several of our local farms any time of year.