Staying on Top of Small Business Taxes
This webinar is ideal for sole proprietors, start-ups and small to medium sized businesses.
Businesses can’t avoid filing taxes, whether they’re profitable or not. It’s a good idea to equip yourself with some tax strategies that will maximize your business income tax deductions and help you avoid interest and penalties.
This webinar will help you understand:
- Which Canadian Income Tax Return you need for your small business
- How to comply with Canadian tax standards as a sole proprietor versus a corporation
- What business expenses are legitimate Canadian income tax deductions
- If you can you claim expenses on income tax without receipts
- What the Canadian and provincial small business corporate tax rates are
- When Canadian corporate income tax returns need to be filed, and what happens if they’re not filed on time
- The chances of a corporation being audited by Canada Revenue Agency
Plus: Businesses who do out of province sales can find it challenging to know which sales taxes to apply. You’ll also learn about CRA’s GST/HST place of supply rules and various provincial sales tax registration requirements across Canada for selling online.
Vartika Satija, CPA
David Crawford, CPA, Achen Henderson CPAs
By registering to attend this event you are authorizing us to share your contact information with our event partners.
This webinar may be recorded.