StrikeUP 2022 Conference for Women Entrepreneurs
StrikeUP Canada is Canada’s flagship digital conference convening women entrepreneurs and the women entrepreneurship ecosystem, with a united vision of equity and inclusive economic growth through entrepreneurship.
Founded by Northumberland CFDC and presented in partnership with The Scotiabank Women Initiative ® and Export Development Canada, StrikeUP 2022 reflects the diversity and ambition of Canada’s women entrepreneurs as an accessible, free and world-class program focused on growth, funding, digital adoption and global opportunities.
- Right Your Story: It starts with a decision
- Workshop: How to grow
- Workshop: How to fund your business
- Decision Points: Your edge to success
- Relentless Adaptation – Tech trends and tips for thriving in 2022 and beyond
- Fireside Chat – Ministerial fireside conversation
- Learning lab: building an indigenous-led business
- Learning lab: government grants and procurement
- Learning lab: business trends that can simplify your operations
- Learning lab: Go global! Planning for international market entry