The Essentials of eCommerce – Shopify (April 26,27,28)
The Essentials of eCommerce – Shopify
Whether you have an existing business or are just starting one, eCommerce will be an important part of your business plan. Millions of small businesses in North America have added eCommerce to as a sales channel in 2020-2022. While most of these were added as a direct pandemic response, it is clear that eCommerce is growing and is here to stay.
In this three-part webinar series on eCommerce, we will focus on the Shopify platform and cover the following:
Part 1: Getting Started with Shopify (April 26th, 2022 – 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm)
In this introductory session, you will learn about:
• What is Shopify, and how does it work?
• Benefits of the Shopify platform for your business
• Overview of the main components of the platform
• Considerations before building your online store
Learning Outcome: You will gain insights about Shopify, and understand what you need to get started on the platform.
Part 2: Building Your First Shopify Store (April 27th, 2022 – 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm)
In session two, you will learn about:
• Creating your first store
• Setting up your new account
• Picking a theme, and starting to customize it
• Adding your first product(s)
• Adding your first app(s)
• Payments + Fulfillment
Learning Outcome: You will learn how to setup your first store and how to start to customize it for your unique business needs.
Part 3: Launching, Scaling & Finding Success (April 28th, 2022 – 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm)
In the final session, you will learn about:
• Finding Product/Market fit
• Optimizing your store, analytics, and experiments to improve your KPIs
• Growth strategies for your new store
• Introduction to the Storefront API, and the power of automation
Learning Outcome: You will understand some options for starting to grow your eCommerce business, and hear from a couple of entrepreneurs who have already found incredible success online.