Willows Music Festival 2022
Located in Camrose County is a family-friendly festival. We are 5 miles west of New Norway, 1 hour south of Edmonton, and 1 hour north of Red Deer. This year is our 10th Anniversary.
The Music Festival is on the 3rd weekend in July. The focus of the festival is to create an intimate atmosphere for attendees and performers. This is a small festival with a maximum of 200 people attending.
Performers from the surrounding communities of Camrose and the provinces of Saskatchewan, and Manitoba have participated over the last 9 years.
Friday, July 15
7:00 pm Sylvia de Bruyn
8:00 pm Jack Semple
9:00 pm Bakin Soda Boys
Saturday, July 16
Noon Chade Biggs
1:00 pm Charly Doll
2:00 pm Blackpool
3:00 pm Charlie Jacobson
4:00 pm Tim Isberg
Supper break 5 to 7 pm
7:00 pm Godfrey Blaque
8:00 pm Jessie Bird Band
9:00 pm Bloozhounds
Sunday, July 17
- Please sign up at the ticket booth
- Start with 3 to 4 songs (solo or group)
Check out the tripleDfood%20truck.jpg! Cash Only
- This year we will are changing the format for Sunday. Open Mic Sunday with the possibility of music workshops for those wanting to learn more about music. Anyone interesting in participating at an open mic, contact Roberta at email: Roberta.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- On Friday people start arriving around 3 pm to get set up and put there chairs in the concert area. We start at 7 pm with our first Performer.
- Camping is first-come, first-serve. Campers can arrange to bring their units out either the weekend before the festival or the Wednesday before the festival. (see additional camping information below)
- Basic Power only: No AC No Electric Water heaters (must be on propane only) as power is shared among multiple units.
Tickets and Cancelation
Book your tickets in advance. No refunds on Tickets. We commit money to the performers whether they perform or not, so all ticket sales are final. Tickets are transferable to someone else. The Ticket holder is responsible for the transfer. The Festival goes rain or shine. Tornadoes, lightning, and high winds are the only thing that will shut us down.
Children & Activities
- Children are welcome, and those under 18 are free. No child care is provided. On Saturday we will have some craft activities for the kids to participate in. Minimal fee for craft supplies. ($5.00 cash)
- There is no alcohol or any type of smoking in the concert area. A smoking area will be provided for smokers.
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the concert area due to libability insurance reasons. They must stay with your camping unit. People coming for the day must leave their pets at home.
Food on site:
- A food truck will be on-site Friday & Saturday. Cash only.
No reserving of camp spots, first come, first serve. Bring units out the weekend before. Basic Power only: No Air Conditioning, No Electric Water heaters (must be on propane only) as power is shared among multiple units.
- Cash or Etransfer. Pay for camping on Friday when registering and checking in.
- The Charge is per unit (weekend): $50 power, $40 no power, $20 tent/car (sleeping)
- Come on the Wednesday before the festival (or earlier) to get set up with a power spot. $5/day charge if you are plugged in early to power. No charge to just leave it parked.
- Email your confirmation of camping requirements (power/no power), type/size of the camping unit, and date & time you are coming. EMAIL: email@example.com Topic: Music Fest Camping
- More details and schedule: http://thewillowsretreat.ning.com/events/willows-music-fest-2022
- Map: http://thewillowsretreat.ning.com/notes/Map_to_the_Willows
Google Plus Code: vw4F+w5
- open Google maps and search the plus code above, then set directions from your location.
Less Gravel Road Access
- If the weather is rainy, come in on Highway 611. Three (3) miles less gravel and this road is much better to drive on in wet weather with trailers and motor homes.