Transfer Sites - Locations & Hours

Camrose County has 3 transfer stations that accept household garbage only. This means material generated from routine behaviours and not construction materials, furniture, or tools. If you would like to dispose of these materials (any non-household waste) please bring them to the West Dried Meat Regional Landfill. 

County Residents will not be charged to dispose of household garbage at the transfer sites. The transfer site attendants will give a card to County residents after they show proof of residency. 

Contact Us

Agricultural Services Office
4238 - 37 Street
Camrose, AB T4V 5B2

View Map


Phone: (780) 672-4765